Funding your Retirement Community Entrance Fees
Planning to move into a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)?
Wondering how to make the move you want now, and fund your community costs while you work on selling your home or without liquidating your investments? We can help. Because many CCRCs require payment of an up-front “entrance fee,” retirement communities nationwide offer as a benefit, Elderlife’s Financial Concierge program.
Elderlife’s Financial Concierge is here to help you, your family, and your advisors understand possible financial solutions and help coordinate for you the access to the funds you need so you can make the move to the retirement lifestyle you want, while affording you time to wait for the right buyer to purchase your home or liquidate assets.
To get started pick from these 3 easy options:
- Call us Toll Free at 1-888-228-4500 and we will take your application over the phone, or
- If you don’t know where to start, just request a Free Consultation. We can help guide you through available financial options and work with your financial advisors to discuss those options, or
- Complete a short-form pre-application information sheet online.
The benefits of working with your community’s Elderlife’s Financial Concierge are many, including:
- Move to the community of your choice, on your terms when you want - and start enjoying your retirement lifestyle today!
- Assistance from trusted counselors who understand both banking and retirement living - who will be with you every step of the way.
- Convenient direct payment to your CCRC in many cases.
All of us at Elderlife are committed to helping you and your advisors identify financial solutions for retirement living so you can access the lifestyle you desire, along with the future security you deserve.
To get started, simply call us today.