Funding Retirement Community Entrance Fees
Planning to move into a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC)?
Wondering how to make the move you want now, and fund your community costs while you work on selling your home or without liquidating your investments? We can help. Because many CCRCs require payment of an up-front “entrance fee,” retirement communities nationwide offer as a benefit, Elderlife’s Financial Concierge program.
To get started pick from these 3 easy options:
- Call us Toll Free at 1-888-228-4500 and we will take your application over the phone, or
- If if you need funding immediately, our Elderlife Line of Credit can provide from $10,000 up to $100,000 in as little as 24 hours, or
- Complete a short-form loan pre-application information sheet online to explore other funding options.
The benefits of working with your community’s Elderlife’s Financial Concierge are many, including:
- Move to the community of your choice, on your terms when you want - and start enjoying your retirement lifestyle today!
- Assistance from trusted counselors who understand both banking and retirement living - who will be with you every step of the way.
- Convenient direct payment to your CCRC in many cases.
All of us at Elderlife are committed to helping you and your advisors identify financial solutions for retirement living so you can access the lifestyle you desire, along with the future security you deserve.
To get started, simply call us today.